Onigiri pack from Daiso to make Japa…
Water resistant wireless Bluetooth s…
Gentle body wash cloth and pumice st…
Kamenoko-sponge: Best kitchen sponge…
My favorite Japanese drug store item…
Wonderful eraser from 100-yen shops …
Japanese sweet honey tea: New trend …
100-yen useful Japanese kitchen tool…
- Best Tenugui towel shop: “Nijiyura”. Perfect for Japansee traditional souvenirs! on
- Helpful cleaning tool in winter: “Dew condensation picking wiper” from 100-yen shops! on
- No more damage clothes by laundry! Double layer mesh laundry net bag on
- Wonderful Japanese cleaning tools from 100-yen shops: “Diamond cleaner”! on
- My favorite Japanese drug store item, herbal drops on
I am Sunny. I lived in Osaka, Japan, over 30 years. I have moved to the United Kingdom last year. I sometimes go back to Japan, and I search for Japanese popular items and information. I really love UMEDA in Osaka. Especially, I, as Japanese, want to tell you all about Japanese cosmetics and Japanese 100 yen shop “DAISO”, “SERIA”, and “CANDO” (They are like a dollar shop/Poundland shop).
These shops are not only in Osaka, but also everywhere in Japan. Japanese items are high quality, very useful and pretty. I have realized that Japanese items are so wonderful and useful since I moved to the UK, and I didn’t think about it when I was in Japan.
If you come to Japan, I want you to see and try these nice Japanese things. Japanese items are very functional and even cheap.
I will update my blog about Osaka foods and restaurants as well.
If you come to Japan, check these things out!